Many food industries select PU conveyor belts. Its material is food grade, which can better protect products. Its characteristics include oil resistance, wear resistance, anti-corrosion and no discolouration. Conveyor belts are common products, many of which are familiar to everyone, such as cake conveyor belts, bread conveyor belts, and moon cake conveyor belts. We strongly recommend using PU belts or other food conveyors for food safety. bring.
PU conveyor belt (polyurethane) has a wide range of applications in the baking industry. The bakery industry needs to transfer and transport materials during production, and PU conveyor belts can provide a reliable and efficient solution.
The application of Food PU conveyor belt in the baking industry mainly has the following aspects:
Dough delivery: In pastry production, PU conveyor belts can convey dough from mixers to dough-forming equipment, such as dough calenders or forming machines. They have excellent abrasion and high-temperature resistance and can withstand the weight of the dough and high-temperature baking environments.
Oven delivery: PU conveyor belts can transport baked goods from the oven to cooling racks or packing areas. These conveyor belts usually have a flat surface to ensure a smooth transfer of baked goods and can be used in high-temperature conditions for a long time.
Bread Cuts: PU conveyor belts can transfer baked bread from the oven to the cutting machine in bread production. They can hold the bread’s weight and provide a smooth transfer to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the cutting process.
Packaging line conveying: The finished bread is conveyed through the PU belt for packaging.
How to improve PU belt usage performance
- The feeding direction should be consistent with the running direction of the tape. To reduce the impact on the tape during blanking, the chute is used to reduce the blanking interval; the belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and use buffer idlers as material leakage, and the belt should use soft and moderate baffles to avoid excessive baffles, scratch the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
- White food-grade conveyor belts of different models and specifications should not be used together; their joints should be glued.
- The running speed of the conveyor belt should not exceed 2.5m/s, and the material with large agglomeration and wear and unloading with fixed pears should be installed at a low speed as much as possible.
Features of food PU conveyor belt
1. Strong tear resistance, good elasticity, and specific impact resistance can be used generally under complex conditions.
2. It has good water resistance and can be used normally, even in cold and wet conditions, without any impact on the conveyor belt. The conveyor belt can still be used commonly without affecting the service life.
3. It has better acid, alkali, and high-temperature resistance than other conveyor belts. Although the price is relatively high, polyester conveyor belts will be more economical in the long run.
SCplus conveyor belt manufacturers have been focusing on the development and production of food conveyor belts, PVC conveyor belts, PU conveyor belts, PU timing belts, Teflon conveyor belts, and nylon sheet base belts for 15 years, providing one-stop conveyor belts for food, medicine, and daily chemical fields solution.
At the same time, various special processing services for industrial belts are provided, such as adding patterns on the surface of conveyor belts, adding skirts, adding baffles, adding guide strips, adding sponges, adding red glue, slotting, punching, etc.